Wednesday, January 29, 2014

6 month mark being back

As I reach the 6 month mark of returning to the United States, I look back on the other 6 month mark I achieved in Germany. How sad I felt knowing I'd leave paradise within 6 more months, and how it relates to me being back here, a year later. How I feel now isn't accomplished, I feel as though I'm not living, I breathe, I walk, talk, and go about my business, but I am not living. Having the innermost desire to experience what life has to offer is my definition of living, and I believe it cannot be achieved where I am located. I NEED to get away, put myself somewhere and continue to live the Exchange Life. People around me may say whatever they want, they may think that what I strive for is ridiculous, but I pity them for their close-minded-ness. My eyes have been opened to the world around me, and I can understand now, and only now after my experience, what truly is important. I plead you all to support any youth who may strive for the same things I do, because they are the future, and as it now stands, I worry about the future.

     Take care, and strive... for greatness :)


                                                   -Ryeguy

No comments:

Post a Comment